ASN Community Events Calendar
Autism Conferences, Workshops, Awareness and Advocacy Events
Most of the events in this calendar feature complimentary copies of Autism Spectrum News to provide attendees with a trusted resource of science-based information, education, and vital community resources from experts and leaders in the autism community.
If you have a question about listing your event, please contact us.
* We reserve the right to deny the promotion of an event promoting unsafe / unproven treatment practices.
Autism New Jersey 37th Annual Conference
October 17 - October 18
With 81 workshop options, 100+ exhibitors, and opportunities for networking and support, you can truly create the
conference experience that YOU need. With all content reviewed to be evidence-based and presented by leaders in
the autism community, you can be confident that it will be a good use of your valuable time and resources. Here are
some of the very different ways our 1,300+ participants craft their schedules:
• Those who value our Transition Conference will find 4 times as many sessions here that apply to
teens, adults, and their families.
• New to autism? Learn the basics of understanding behavior, building social/communication skills, and
creating meaningful IEPs.
• Teachers: access autism-specific best practice for instruction and classroom management.
• Focus exclusively on financial planning, legal issues and advocacy, and state/federal supports.
• Experienced clinicians: find support for ethical and instructional challenges from renowned experts.
• Encouraged by personal perspectives? We appreciate the self-advocates and parents who share their
experiences to help us all.