ASN Community Events Calendar
Autism Conferences, Workshops, Awareness and Advocacy Events, Virtual Events
Most of the events in this calendar feature complimentary copies of Autism Spectrum News to provide attendees with a trusted resource of science-based information, education, and vital community resources from experts and leaders in the autism community.
If you have a question about listing your event, please contact us.
* We reserve the right to deny the promotion of an event promoting unsafe / unproven treatment practices.
Lesley University Threshold Program Virtual Information Session
November 2 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm EST
This is our first interactive Information Session of the year!
Even if you have viewed our Virtual Open House on the Threshold Program website, this is a great opportunity to ask questions to the Threshold staff.
- Concentrations and Curriculum
- Independent Living Skills Training
- Social and Psychological Development
- Meet a Panel of Current Students
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions